10:00 – 16:00 14 Jan 2023
Are you a medical student with an interest in care of older people?
Quality improvement projects can improve patient care, as well as boost your future applications, provide an opportunity for national prizes and demonstrate your commitment to this specialty. All whilst getting to know more about Geriatric medicine and if it could be your future specialty.
This one-day interactive workshop is designed especially for medical students. It focuses on building understanding and interest in quality improvement through teaching and group discussions, where participants’ own projects can be brought to life.
· To build foundations for a successful quality improvement project
· To gain insight into the importance and background of quality improvement work
· To understand PSDA cycles and quality improvement methodologies
· To design your own project with focused aims
· To identify how you can work in teams to deliver improvement
This online virtual event is free to attend. Please register in advance using this link
This event will be recorded and available on demand but we encourage you to join live to benefit from interacting with our speakers.