Hello final year medical students!
Congratulations on reaching this point in your medical school training and for submitting your foundation program applications! If you have applied for specialised foundation program (SFP) then this may be of interest to you.
We are 3 SFP FY1 doctors working at Northwick Park and Whipps Cross Hospitals. We will be running a short crash course based on our experience of the LaKSS interview in 2021 for anyone who has applied this year.
The course will be composed of 4 x 1-1.5h sessions during the first 2 weeks of October (dates and times below) and then 2 weeks of mock interviews (spaces limited). All sessions will be conducted via MS Teams.
– 5/10 (Wednesday) 6-7:30pm
– Clinical 8/10 (Saturday) 5-6:30pm
– Academic 12/10 (Wednesday) 6-7:30pm
– Clinical 13/10 (Thursday) 6-7:30pm
– Academic If you are interested in joining these sessions please fill out this google form by 2/10 (Sunday):
Any questions at all please get in touch with us directly! Best wishes, Sara Hui (firstname.lastname@example.org) Meenakshi Jhala (email@example.com) Anna Wozniak (firstname.lastname@example.org)