CALLING ALL UK MEDICAL STUDENTS!!
How well-prepared do you feel for your future career as a doctor?
You are invited to take part in a 10-minute anonymous survey as part of the ‘XTRA Study: eXploring medical sTudents’ caReer reAdiness’. This cross-sectional study aims to evaluate the perspective of current medical students, like you, on how ready they feel in a range of areas both in:
- Personal development (Career goals, familiarisation with medicine pathways, and financial aspects of a doctor’s life)
- Professional development (Experiences in leadership, teaching, and research)
Your participation is voluntary and all responses will remain anonymous and confidential. The study has been approved by the Cardiff School of Medicine Ethical Review Committee and its findings can help formulate resources to better prepare medical students throughout medical school and beyond.
What are the benefits?
- Collaborate in a NATIONAL study
- Receive an optional and PERSONALISED certificate showing your engagement in medical education projects
- Enter an optional prize draw for a chance of winning a spot on an EXCLUSIVE mentoring programme
You can access the survey here.
Deadline to participate: 23:59, 1st January 2022
Thank you for your participation. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions!