‘Building Bridges in Medical Sciences’ conference – 2021
Registration and Abstract submission are now open!
BBMS 2021 will take place on March 6, 2021, online from 10:00 – 15:00 and take the form of live-streamed panel discussions with high-profile speakers from academia and industry!
· Dame Sally Davies – Master of Trinity and former CMO – England
· Lord David Prior – Chairman of NHS England
· Sir Mene Pangalos – Executive VP at AstraZeneca
· Chris Wigley – CEO of Genomics England
· Dr Indra Joshi – Head of AI – NHSx
We also accept Abstracts for research projects for posters or oral presentations for both undergraduates and postgraduates (deadline February 21, 2021).
Link to submit: here
You can find more details on our website: bbmscambridge.com
BBMS 2021 is a rare opportunity for students to interact with an impressive line-up of speakers and learn from their experience. Don’t miss it!