National Presentation Prize 2021
MedSoc UK are announcing our National Virtual Presentation Prize, open to all medical students in the UK.
Who are MedSoc UK?
We are affiliated with Medic Mentor UK, a national non-profit medical organisation helping and inspiring future healthcare professionals. For further information, please visit www.medicmentor.co.uk.
What do you need to do?
– Create a 10-minute video presentation to answer the following question: ‘Why is mentoring and teaching important in the medical profession?‘
Who is the presentation aimed at?
– Current medical students
– Applying students
– Foundation year doctors
– £200 cash prize for the winner
– Contributing to a national free educational resource (including certificate of contribution)
– Registration deadline: 28th February 2021 at 5pm
– Link to registration form: https://airtable.com/shrGkrDX2prJlayig (this includes the MedSoc UK registration form)
– After the registration deadline you will receive a presentation specification including tips on producing an excellent video presentation and details on entry submission.
For any further questions or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.