The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and the Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (FMLM) are hosting a four-part webinar series on Quality Improvement (QI) starting on Friday 8th January 2021.
Every doctor is required to carry out QI projects in their Foundation Training, and yet many medical students and doctors don’t feel comfortable leading their own QI projects. This webinar series will prepare you to get started on your QI journey, so you can make a meaningful impact to improve healthcare and set yourself apart in your next job application!
The 4 weekly episodes will cover:
- Introduction to QI (Friday 8th January 7-8pm)
- It’s all about the data (Friday 15th January 7-8pm)
- Referrals & Handovers (Friday 22nd January 7-8pm)
- Leadership & Management skills (Friday 29th January 8-9pm)
There will be a writing competition at the end of the series, for a chance to win the following prizes:
- 1st place = 100 GBP + mentorship (by FMLM Director or President of RSM Patient Safety Section)
- 2nd place = 50 GBP + mentorship (by FMLM Director or President of RSM Patient Safety Section)
- 3rd place = Free RSM membership for one year
The webinars are free for students with RSM membership, and £10 for non-member students. You can book your place for each webinar using the links above. Five free bursary places are available per webinar. Please email email@example.com with a short blurb <200 words explaining why you would like to attend to claim your place.
*Certificates of completion will be available upon completion of all of the three surveys throughout the course.