Do you want to practise your Paeds/O&G/Psych PACES technique?
Do you want to raise money for Medecins Sans Frontieres in the process?
Come to the Mock Specialties exams day at the WEST MIDDLESEX hospital!!
When : Saturday 3rd June 2017
Time : 09:30 – 16:30 (you will be allocated a 3 hour slot within this)
Where: West Middlesex Hospital, TW7 6AF
What do I get?
– 4 x 15 minute PACES stations in realistic circuit format (PACES stations verified by senior Imperial Examiners), covering Paeds/O&G/GP/Psych
– 5 minutes of individual feedback on each station
– Mark scheme and information hand out on each topic
– 50 minute SBA/EMQ paper covering Paeds/O&G/Psych
– 30 minute debrief and Q&A session on written paper.
– The same event 2 years ago got exceptional student feedback and helped raise £2700 for charity!
Cost : We ask for a £20 donation to Medecins Sans Frontieres. 100% of this donation goes directly to the charity and all examiners and actors give up their time for free.
For the price of 4 fewer pints between now and the exams you can prepare for the exams and raise money for a very worthy cause in the meantime!
What do I do now?
– Email email@example.com to put your name on the list for a place.
– The list closes on 1st May 2017
– If oversubscribed we will allocate places based on a random ballot system to ensure fairness for everyone (we have bad memories of first-come-first-served exams in Med School!)
– We will confirm places in the first week of May
Please do email if you’d like any further information or have any questions and hope to see you on the day!!!