Royal Medical Society Conference: Calling all medical and biomedical science abstracts! DEADLINE MONDAY 23RD JANUARY
The Royal Medical Society of Edinburgh is calling from abstracts of all fields for its 7th National Conference on the 5th March. Importantly, whilst the topic is medical education, abstracts from all of medicine/ biomedical sciences are accepted, allowing all students to present their work. Along with detailed feedback, all successful abstracts will be published in the journal of the Royal Medical Society, Res Medica. The top 3 abstracts will be offered an oral presentation, whilst the rest shall be entered into the poster competition.
For information on how to submit your abstract, as well as our submission rules, please visit our Eventbrite page or our Facebook event. Here you will also find more information on the day itself and be able to purchase tickets! Early bird tickets for our conference (£8) close on Friday!
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
– 3 talks from prominent speakers in the field of medical education
– A choice of 2 workshop sessions from an available 6
– A chance to see pioneering research from students across the country
– An extensive buffet lunch
– Morning refreshments, tea and coffee
– Delegate bag with freebies and personalised name badge