“Annual Meeting Essay Awards 2017 for Medical Students & Foundation Doctors Y1/2”
1. Deep impact: the impact of interventional radiology on modern patient care
2. The art of intervention: describe a case where interventional radiology played a major role in treating the patient and what you learnt?
Please select one of the essay title options above. There is a drop down menu on the submission site.
- ELIGIBILITY: medical students and foundation doctors year 1 , 2.
- Entrants are asked to provide an essay using one of the titles above
- Word limit is 500 words
- Deadline for submission is 30th August 2017
- Once submission is complete an automated email with unique number will be emailed to you Please retain this
- Best 2 essays will be published in the BSIR Delegate Handbook 2017 and BSIR website.
- Certificates of awards will be given to all recipients
AWARD DETAILS : An award (£300 plus free annual meeting registration ) will be made towards travel and accommodation at the BSIR 2017 ICC Birmingham 1st – 3rd Nov 2017 . It is anticipated that this award will be given for attendance on all three days of the annual meeting. A prorated rate will be in place for reduced attendance. A record of attendance at BSIR 2017 Annual Meeting sessions will be required for reimbursement.
Essays will be scored on:
- Quality of the construction of the case
- Relevance to BSIR& IR
Any queries to email@example.com or call direct + 44 (0) 141 942 8104