ICSM has many careers focused societies to help you work out exactly what it is you want to do when you leave University. They hold multiple talks and seminars throughout the year to help you make an informed decision about what it is you want to do.
Click the links below to find out more information about each club.
Alternatively if you are an existing club member looking for information on running your club then contact the Clubs and Socs Officer, Dan Faehndrich, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our current careers societies are:
- Anaethestics & Intensive Care
- British Medical Association
- General Practice
- Geriatrics and Elderly Medicine
- Heart (Cardiology)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Medicine
- Society for International Medicine Careers
- Society of Research and Academia
- Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Students for Global Health