Saturday Receptionist wanted for a private healthcare facility, located a stone’s throw from the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, specializing in all aspects in women’s health. We are looking for a part time (Saturday cover) receptionist to support The Centre Medical Receptionist
The Centre is open 8:30am-3 pm on Saturdays, (occasional overtime is also available). Typical working hours will be 9.00am -2.00pm
The Receptionist/Meet & Greet Person is the “face” of the Centre. This is a very important role as you will be representing the company. The ability to thrive in a busy environment, while possessing a calm and friendly demeanor, with an excellent telephone manner and great customer service skills are key attributes for this role.
The main duties of this reception role include supporting the Centre receptionist in :
* Ensuring reception areas & consulting rooms are kept fully stocked and tidy
* Diary management/ booking of all appointments
* Telephone cover
* Invoicing patients at reception
* Liaising with all patients, visitors, consultants and users of the Centre
* General administrative duties such as filing, posting of letters, notes preparation
Training will be provided
Their mission statement is Excellence in Service as a habit not an Event. In return, you will be working in a highly dynamic private healthcare facility, with a very supportive and friendly team environment.
If you wish to apply, please e-mail your CV, with a letter of expression of interest to: Leila@womenswellnesscentre.com
Please view their website www.womenswellnesscentre.com